We provide our customers with high quality temporary electric heater equipment rentals. Electric heaters are ideal for many temporary heating applications such as wood flooring, millwork, tile work, concrete curing, taping & painting, preventing freezing (tempering) as well as for comfort and productivity.
Our electric heaters work well in confined spaces. They are safe, efficient, and green, providing environmentally friendly heat. All of our electrical heating equipment is easily transportable and can be placed in most areas for clean heat wherever it is required. Ducting can be provided as well.
CALL US AT (516) 431-5550
TEMPORARY ELECTRIC HEATERS FOR RENT
Our Electric Heater Units come in many configurations, such as: 4 kw, 9 kw, 15 kw, 18 kw, 40 kw, 60 kw and 150 kw. Output of our units range from 5,000 to 250,000 BTUs and run at different voltages. Heaters are available in 220-volt three phase, 480-volt three phase, 220-volt single phase and 120-volt configurations. Our sales representatives can work with you to determine which unit and what cable lengths are most applicable for your job requirements. We can provide various plug and receptacle configurations as well. In addition, we can supply generators and power distribution to dispense the required electric needed to heat your space. Our portable temporary electric heaters are capable of being used in the most demanding of environments.
EMERGENCY OR TEMPORARY ELECTRIC HEATING EQUIPMENT RENTAL
Electric Heaters are used to heat many types of buildings in emergencies or planned shut downs. Electric heaters can be brought on site to defrost frozen pipes or heat a building to avoid freeze ups. They are also frequently used in construction applications, restoration projects, industrial emergencies and disaster response.
Some key advantages in using electric heating are:
• No permits required
• Quick set up
• Infrastructure may be built into building
• Units can be turned off
• Standby is minimal
• Can operate in combination with other Rentals
• Useable in all occupied spaces
• Clean and safe
• Dry heat for drying
• Quiet and comfortable
• Assist in high humidity areas
Our Electric Heaters can be used in occupied spaces including:
• Commercial • Residential • High-rises • Hospital • Post offices • Government buildings • Retail stores • Office buildings • Tents • and more
NEAT HEAT's MISSION
To provide our customers with quality temporary electric heater equipment rentals along with the best service and expertise throughout the entire job.
NEAT HEAT SERVICES:
• We ship all heating equipment on a moment’s notice
• Emergency set up of equipment available
• 24 hour delivery and service is available
• Equipment is easily transportable and can be scaled up or down for jobs of all sizes
• Our sales representatives can size up your job and provide the best solution
• Fans can also be provided with our heaters to assist in drying process
• Electric radiant heaters are available as well
• Generator & Temporary Electric Heater Combo Availability