Are you looking for HEPA Vacuum Rental equipment or temporary industrial HEPA vacuums equipped with an individually tested and certified HEPA Filter providing a minimum efficiency of 99.97% at .3 microns. That can be used for safe and efficient dry-only pick-up of hazardous materials including asbestos, lead, mold, and crystalline silica. Contact Neat Heat & Cooling.
HEPA Vacuum rental equipment and filters are extremely effective at taking micro-particles out of the air. It is these micro-particles that cause pollution. HEPA vacuums are able to trap even the smallest pollutants because the air is forced through the fine mesh and any particles will cling to the fibers within the filter.
Benefits of a HEPA Vacuum – High Indoor Air Quality
If you are looking for a significant improvement in the quality of the air indoors, the filter will prevent contaminants and impurities being released directly back into the airflow.
Perfect for facilities where air quality has to meet stringent standards.
- Mold Remediation
- Lead Removal
- Silica Dust
- Final Construction Clean-Up
COMPACT PORTABLE POWERFUL HEPA VACUUMS
HEPA VACUUM - 13 GALLON
This powerful 2-horsepower HEPA vacuum is equipped with an individually tested and certified HEPA Filter providing a minimum efficiency of 99.97% at .3 microns. It can be used for safe and efficient dry-only pick-up of hazardous materials including asbestos, lead, mold and crystalline silica.
The motor head for this vacuum includes a 50-foot power cord and an electrical outlet for convenient plug-in of power tools. It also includes power tool activation allowing the operator to use the power tool’s switch to turn vacuum on and off for maximum dust control. It comes with a rugged, compact rotational-molded 13 gallon tank that is easy to handle and transport from job to job.
Our HEPA Vacuum exceeds EPA’s Renovations, Repair and Painting Rule (RRP) for lead dust recovery.
- 2HP Commercial grade, 2-stage bypass motor for quick, complete recovery of most types of hazardous materials.
- 120V outlet with on/off activation of vacuum motor using power tool or other appliance.
- 50-foot power cord for working large areas without stopping to locate an outlet.
- Individually tested and certified HEPA Filter, minimum efficiency of 99.97% at .3 microns based on particle count test method, IEST-RP-CC001
- Dacron Filter Bag prevents interruptions due to clogging and loss of airflow.
HEPA VACUUM - 4 GALLON
This compact 4 gallon vacuum has the strength and durability to get the job done, while also providing the convenience of tool storage right on the sleek stainless steel canister tank.
This HEPA Vacuum with a 1.5 HP 2 stage motor, comes complete with a 6’ crushproof hose and telescopic wand in addition to upholstery, dusting, floor and crevice tools.
- This unit utilizes a HEPA filter that is individually tested and certified at 99.99% at .3 microns along with a 4 gallon disposable paper filter bag.
- Convenient 25’ power cord provides excellent portable range, extending an additional 14’ when connected to optional electric power brush head.
- Motor delivers 97” of Water Lift and 100 CFM while utilizing less than 12 amps.
- Sleek 18 lb. body with 2 rear wheels and a pivoting 3rd front wheel provide the flexibility and stability that professionals demand along with the filtration required to meet today’s regulatory standards.
- 14” Electric-Powered Brush Head is available.