Please note all equipment is checked prior to delivery.
Air Conditioning Troubleshooting Tips
No power to the unit (indicator is no fans no lights)
- Is unit plugged in? Is breaker reset?
Fan is running but unit is not blowing cold
- Is thermostat set low enough to engage cooling mode?
- Is condensate bucket full? (If so, empty contents) Is condensate pump plugged in fully under unit?
- If bucket is being used is jumper plug plugged in under unit?
- Check and reset the high head reset button in the compartment
Possible causes for reset button being tripped (high head)
1) Unit Too Close to a Wall
- It is recommended to have 18 “clearance to properly ventilate units
2) Clogged/Dirty Filters
- Filters must be kept clean to allow unit to ventilate properly
3) Ducting constricted
- Any kinking or constriction of ducting may not allow unit to ventilate properly
Model depicted is for illustration purposes only. Actual unit rented may differ from model shown above.
CALL NEAT HEAT & COOLING FOR TECHNICIAN SUPPORT 516-253-5309
Air Conditioning Troubleshooting Tips From Neat Heat & Cooling!
Neat Heat & Cooling the temporary climate control specialists supply all types of temporary heating and air conditioning equipment including electric heaters, air conditioners and dehumidifiers. The troubleshooting and operational tips listed above are provided purely as helpful and useful information only. Efforts are made to ensure that information is representative and accurate, but the equipment from different manufacturers may vary greatly from those viewed above. Neat Heat & Cooling shall in no event be held liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or exemplary damages from the use of the operating or tips listed above.